Thursday, September 25, 2014

My reading experiences


Well I will be completely honest. I don't enjoy reading. When I do read though, it's during the day when I am completely focused and my medicine for my ADD has kicked in fully. I only read when I have to study or its my homework assignment. I guess what is beneficial about reading is that I get knowledge from it and somewhat it relaxes me. But if you want to be technical about it, I really enjoy articles that are informative. I enjoy learning about king tut or what product placement is. I can apply this information from these articles or books to my daily life. Does reading tweets count? Because if it does then I would call myself a liar when I said I don;t enjoy reading. Maybe its because I hate long books cause I have no patience for them. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment